The LDNM x SMART Academy Nutritional Coaching Course is like no other…
We firmly believe that nutrition is of critical importance in enabling any client to achieve their desired goals.
Sadly, and all too often, we see PT’s underestimating its importance, or lacking the confidence or knowledge base to effectively address a clients nutritional habits and requirements.
The Nutrition Coaching course is evidence based with clear references and real life examples attached to all materials.
Whether you are a qualified PT wanting to increase your knowledge, or simply wanting to educate yourself, this is the course for you.
Your lectures include:
- Energy Expenditure/ energy balance.
- Macro calculations for differing and competing goals (adding muscle mass/ losing fat).
- ‘Flexible dieting’/ ‘IIFYM’ vs other dieting protocols and how to use them to your advantage.
- Reverse dieting and weight maintenance.
- Kcal/ Carbohydrate cycling.
- Set point and theories based on client plateaus and weight gain.
- Nutrition myths in the industry.
- How to write your own client plan.
- Client consultation outline and set up.
- Motivational interviewing techniques.
- How to set up your own coaching business.
- How to successfully monetise your nutritional services.
- You will also receive a comprehensive resource folder which will contain an abundance of resources.
This is the only qualification available which will give you the tools to successfully coach clients to get the results they want. Crucially it will also entitle you to be insured to give out nutritional advice as a qualified ‘Nutrition Coach’ and have powerful reputation behind you.
Upcoming Course Dates:
Friday 30th & Saturday 31st August 2019